Glasswolf helps small business and nonprofits benefit from open source applications and technologies. The use of open source alternatives, instead of proprietary software solutions, can greatly reduce business expense.
Glasswolf provides Enterprise Architecture services for strategic planning and effective execution of architecture components. Engagements focus on solving business problems while maintaining a strategic focus on alignment, successful transformation, and actionable programs.
Glasswolf has extensive IT Architecture knowledge and expertise in key open source business alternatives. Key business areas of focus include:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Management (ERM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Database, Portal/Web, and Integration services.