What is open source software? It’s software whose source code is available for modification or enhancement by anyone.
Why would you want to use open source software? It’s less expensive, customizable, and provides new features and enhancements more rapidly then their commercial counterparts.
Is open source software safe? Because the source code is distributed publicly, businesses that rely on the software for critical tasks can be sure their applications won’t disappear or fall into disrepair if their original creators stop working on them.
Open source software are often called “gems.” Brilliant on their own but easily strung together to make spectacular systems. Glasswolf leverages the best of these to build a complete enterprise for your business.
- Customer Relationship Management: SugarCRM
- Human Capital Management: OrangeHRM
- Enterprise Resource Planning: Openbravo
- Product Lifecycle Management: openPLM
- Content Management: Drupal and Alfresco
- Service/Data Bus: WSO2, Mulesoft and Talend
- IT Service Management: OTRS and Combodo ITOP
To learn more about open source software, you can visit Opensource.