Engagement with an Enterprise Architecture focus. Key objectives during a Glasswolf engagement:
- Be a trusted member of your organization and a sought after adviser to your business and stakeholders.
- Advance long term strategic objectives through strategic alignment and Business Enabling IT.
- Ensure an understanding of EA value to your stakeholders focusing on solution delivery and “good enough” architecture.
- Provide comprehensive guidance and develop a business/IT environment for innovation and creative solutions.
- Work across multiple programs and projects providing alignment between Architecture Vision and project deliverables.
The method of approach is customized for each engagement. As a general rule, Glasswolf ensures the following:
- Focus on analysis and understanding business issues that would influence the alignment of strategies under your enterprise architecture.
- Leverage industry “best-practices” and framework/methodologies, develop view specific artifacts, processes and associated KPI/metrics.
- Consensus and alignment of business and IT strategic planning, governance and controls ensuring enterprise architecture is relevant and effective.
- Preferred use of Architecture Development Methodology (ADM) for addressing key decisions and solution development which executes your enterprise architecture.
- Key Frameworks include The Open Group (TOGAF) and Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)